New for 2020
The health and safety of our customers, staff, and community is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented health and sanitization measures, following the Alberta health guidelines, to ensure the safety of all our customers and staff.
Please read our updated policies below:
- A limited number of individuals will be allowed to enter the greenhouses at one time.
(Please do not enter if you have symptoms of a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath)
- Upon entry to the greenhouse we will have a sanitization station for you to utilize.
- We will be implementing physical distancing of 6 ft. (2 metres) between every person.
- To help ensure physical distancing we will have one way foot traffic through the isles.
- We ask that you only touch the plants or pots that you plan to purchase.
- We will be frequently sanitizing and wiping all surfaces and high traffic areas.
- We are offering online ordering and curbside pickup.
- We are still accepting cash at this time. We have e-transfer and tap debit/credit available and will be sanitizing this after each use.
- We offer a seniors shopping hour for those most vulnerable to the COVID-19 virus Wednesday and Thursday each week from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.